Everyone’s favorite pop-up urban lounge returns.
Welcome to the Spiegelgarden.
Before, between, or after shows… just soak in the festive, inviting, and laid-back atmosphere of the Spiegelgarden. Adjacent to the Spiegeltent, the Spiegelgarden is the #1 place to find rest, relaxation, food/drinks and friends during the Fringe. A gorgeous, green haven in the middle of downtown, this pop-up garden features urban landscaping, eclectic lounge furniture, giant games, outdoor art, and supreme comfort (there’s a firepit).
In the Spiegelgarden, you’ll find the the magical Theatre Bar – a bar tent serving curated wine and a selection of beers including Genesee and Magic Hat. An ever-changing array of food trucks appear every night. Check Fringe Social for updates.
Conveniently located at One Fringe Place, the main hub of the Fringe. You’ll also find the Spiegeltent, Box Office & Info Booth, Merchandise Tent, and everything Fringe.
- Thursday, September 14: 5 -10pm
- Friday, September 15: 5pm - 11pm
- Saturday, September 16: 12pm - 11pm
- Sunday, September 17: 12pm - 10pm
- Monday, September 18 - Thursday, September 21: 5 - 10pm
- Friday, September 22: 5pm - 11pm
- Saturday, September 23: 12pm - 11pm
Food trucks every night! Come hungry.
The Spiegelgarden is the location for:
- Bushwhacked: Crystal Magic Wonder Cabinet Palace Tent
- Dashboard Dramas IV
- Storychick Rochester Storybooth
- 3D Sound Experience in the Immersive Igloo
- Farm to Fringe
- the space between
- Street Chalk Art
- Fringe trivia night, TriviaCity
- Fringe nightly film series, Pedestrian Drive-In (FREE outdoor movies; click here for the line-up).
- Landscaping & Design: Broccolo Tree and Lawncare
- Tents and Furniture: McCarthy Tents & Events
- Art and Design: Scott Grove
- Lighting Design: Emily Stork
- Construction: The Pike Company
- Movie Screen: Hamilton AV